Habib University Karachi offers the students with the best opportunity of the admissions. The students who want to get the admissions must apply soon. The students from the diverse community that vary from all walks of life, locally and internationally and their dedication to the future bring them together.
The Eligibility Form Dates and Schedule will be mentioned here. Habib University offers liberal arts and sciences education. The students get the education of their own interest. The people information fuses the best international practices. The best education is given out
Follow the steps below to apply for admissions at Habib University and go through the entire admission process.
Go to www.habib.edu.pk. Click ‘Apply for Admissions’ on the home page (look at the top of the page) in order to start your e-application.
On the e-application page, click on ‘New Applicant Sign-in’ to create your HU admission account.
- Log in using your admission account details on ‘Registered Applicant Log-In’. It will take you to your e-application.
- Fill in your e-application completely. You can either complete your e-application at once or complete the e-application in parts, returning to the system at your convenience. The e-application system also allows you to save the information at the end of each section.
The e-application has two major sections:
- Compulsory Requirements: Your admission application will be considered complete and processed further if the following sections mentioned under compulsory requirements are completely filled and submitted.
- Personal Information
- Educational Background
- Intended program
- Application Review and Submission
- Application Fee
- Optional Section: This part of the e-application is not mandatory. You may choose not to fill in this section. It provides you a space to share your skills, talents and achievements other than your grades and marks. The HU Admissions team will carefully review the information provided by you in this section to assess you more holistically.
Pay Rs. 3000/- as your admission application fee. If you are planning to submit your SAT scores to get an exemption from the HU Entrance Examination, you need to pay Rs.1000/- only as your application processing fee.
You may upload your paid fee voucher in the ‘Manage uploads’ section of your application.
Fill in and submit your Financial Aid and/or Scholarship applications if you aspire to apply for the program.
Take the Habib University Entrance Examination OR submit the official SAT scores (optional).
Appear for the interview (shortlisted applicants only)
We encourage applicants to apply through our e-Application system. However, students may also apply by downloading and submitting our application form through email.
We hope you consider applying to Habib University for a truly transformational learning experience!
Talk to the HU Admissions TeamHabib University’s admissions process is very interactive and a facilitative process. Our admissions team will invite you over to the campus for admission orientation sessions, campus tours and prep you for the HU Entrance Examination tests. They will also engage with you through emails, text messages, telephone calls and personal mails as per need.
Our admissions counselors will be available to speak and meet with you for any kind of assistance you may require in completing your admission application. We have a team of professionals available year-round to answer your questions and provide further guidance, should you need it.
If you have further questions or need assistance on some specific issue, don’t hesitate to contact us. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. We are also available on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of every month.
The students can get the best field of interest. The Habib University Karachi Admission 2016 are on the edge so the Eligibility Form Dates and Schedule will be given soon here