NAVY or any military forces come to the point of great charm.The students or the candidates being the part of the NAVY will be given with each serving for the cradle, grooming them professionally, morally, educationally, mentally and physically. How to Join Pakistan Navy For Male and Female As A Officer, Sailor, PN, Civilian Registration Online and its Complete Procedure as well.
The individuals are developed in the Pakistan Naval Academy serves as the Personality trait which resulted in the highest way of loyalty, honour, courage and dedication.The cadets after the recruitment are seen as the proficient Naval Officers.
HOW TO REGISTER?
You can register yourself by visiting nearest PN Recruitment & Selection Center along with following documents during the period prescribed by NHQ through advertisement.
- Original and attested photocopies of Matric and FSc certificates and marksheets
- Copies of Matric & FSc marks Sheet
- Three Passport size Photographs
- ID Card/Registration Form ‘B’ (Whichever is applicable0
- Rs. 100/- Uncrossed Postal Order in favor of Director Recruitment NHQ Islamabad
How to Join Pakistan Navy For Male and Female As A Officer, Sailor, PN, Civilian Registration Online
- Male citizens of Pakistan
- Age: (On the first day of month in which entrance test is held)
- Civilian Candidates – 16 ½ to 21 years
o Service Candidates – 17 to 23 years (Persons serving in Armed Forces in uniform)
- Marital Status: Unmarried (This condition will not apply in the case of service candidates)
- Height: 162.05 Centimeters (5’ – 4”) Minimum.
- Candidate must have qualified Matric/ O level and HSSC/ A level with atleast 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Twice rejected or screened out by the ISSB
Following are ineligible:• Twice rejected by ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
• Twice screened out at ISSB.
• PUF by AMB (permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board).
• Tested with in four months (120 days) gap of previous appearance (for not recommended candidates).
• Tested within one year validity period (As validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ Selection Board stands for one year).
• Withdrawn from any Academy/Training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
• Withdrawn from any bounded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
• Dismissed/removed/debarred from Govt Services including Armed Forces.
• Convicted in a Court of Law for an offence involving moral turpitude.
• Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B&C (AMB cannot be requested)
• Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
• The candidature of candidate who will temper his/her academic certificates, conceal or give wrong information to gain undue advantage will be cancelled and declared permanently ineligible for all types of commission in the Armed Forces.
• Married to Foreign National.
- Entrance Tests:
o Intelligence test
o Academic test (English, Maths, Physics and General Knowledge)
- Preliminary Medical
The candidates can now apply for the NAVY and these updates can be listed here for you. The candidates who feel it a charm and aim of study or serve for navy can now apply. The people must stay connected with us